Help us make the holiday season bright, warm, and full of community for our residents by supporting our Community Holiday Dinners.
The holidays are a time for families to gather and share food, joy, and warmth. For many Imagine Housing residents, their community has become their family. Holiday dinners at our communities are an extra special occasion, where all residents have the opportunity to come together with family–given and chosen–to share in the warmth and joy of the season.
Volunteers and community members can share in these special occasions by donating food and/or helping with setup, food prep, serving, and cleanup.
The dates of our Winter Holiday dinners are:
- Athene: Wednesday, 12/19/18, 5:00 pm
- Francis Village: Thursday, 12/20/18, 6:00 pm (FULL – accepting prepared food donations)
- Andrews Glen: Monday, 12/17/18, 6:00 pm — FULL (IH YPB)
- Velocity: Tuesday, 12/18/18, 6:00 pm — FULL
- Rose Crest: Wednesday, 12/19/18, 6:00 pm — FULL – accepting prepared food donations)
- Kirkland Plaza: Thursday, 12/27/18, 4:00 pm
- Highland Gardens: Thursday, 12/27/18, 5:30 pm
To sign up to volunteer and/or contribute food, please fill out the form below. Please add any relevant details in the comments. Thank you for being a part of our community!