Holiday Meal Volunteer Signup
The holidays are a time for families to gather and share food, joy, and warmth. For many Imagine Housing residents, their community has become their family. Holiday dinners at our communities are an extra special occasion, where all residents have the opportunity to come together with family, given and chosen, to share in the warmth and joy of the season.
Volunteers and community members can share in these special occasions by donating food and/or helping with setup, food prep, serving, and cleanup.
The dates of our Winter Holiday dinners are:
- Harvest Dinner, Tuesday 11/26
- Winter Solstice Dinner, Wednesday 12/18
Highland Gardens (Issaquah)
- Harvest Dinner, Thursday 11/21
- Winter Solstice Dinner, Thursday 12/12
Johnson Hill (Issaquah)
- Winter Solstice Dinner, Thursday 12/19
Kirkland Plaza (Kikland)
- TBD (based on potential volunteer group)
Velocity (South Kirkland)
- Winter Solstice Dinner, Tuesday 12/10
To sign up to volunteer and/or contribute food, please fill out the form on this page. Please add any relevant details in the comments. Thank you for being a part of our community!