We are so excited to do more good together! Volunteers help us build welcoming communities by supporting Resident Services programming.
Questions about volunteering? Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Angel Reed, at email@example.com
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Grocery Rescue and Food Delivery to Seniors
- Deliver Fresh Veggies to low-income households
- Community dinners or other community programming
- Educational programming (specific expertise required)
- Examples: resume building and job interview practice, nutritional class, financial literacy, homework help
- Do you have other ideas? Let us know!
Ready to get started? Click the Button below!Sign Up to Volunteer
We require attending a volunteer orientation before or shortly after you begin your volunteer service. We do these orientations on a remote and individual basis. After you sign up, you will receive a link to schedule your first meeting with our Volunteer Coordinator, Angel.
We require all of our community volunteers to undergo a background check.
If you are interested in a group volunteer activity or have questions about our volunteer process, contact Angel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-521-5206.
Sign Up to Volunteer