Make your gift today to help ensure everyone has a place to call home.
Your support of our most vulnerable families, seniors, and veterans during this difficult time is urgently needed and deeply appreciated.
Imagine Housing residents have been some of the hardest hit in our community during COVID-19. Many have lost their jobs, had to take unpaid leave to care for their children, or experienced reduced hours at work and are fearful of what it means for their housing stability.
We have launched an emergency Rental Assistance Fund (RAF) to assist households who are experiencing this economic hardship.
We will be contributing $100,000 to start the fund, but we urgently need your help to reach our goal of a minimum of $300,000 so we can support stability and offer relief for our most vulnerable families, seniors, veterans, and those who have experienced homelessness. Please consider contributing a gift to help support household stability on the Eastside. We will keep this page updated as we have more information about our communities’ needs.
Our neighbors need your help.
If you could make a gift today, could you make that same commitment for the next five months to ensure housing stability for the veterans, families, and individuals who call an Imagine Housing community home?
If you’re not in the position to make a six-month commitment today, please consider making a one time donation.
If you’re feeling especially generous,
We have a vital need for basic needs and gift cards to grocery stores for families, seniors, and veterans living in Imagine Housing communities.
Did you know many employers match donations and volunteer hours served by their employees? Matching donations can help us serve more families by stretching your gift to Imagine Housing. For more information about your company’s matching gift program, please talk to your employer.
Donate by Mail
Send your check, payable to Imagine Housing, to:
10604 NE 38th Place, Suite 215
Kirkland, WA 98033
If you prefer to pay over the phone, please call Aubrey White at 425-576-5190 ext 23.
Other ways to Contribute
- Transfer Stock – Transferring stock is a great way to support Imagine Housing! Download our Securities Donation Form and contact your stock broker to begin the transfer process.
- Legacy Gift – A legacy gift is just one piece of strategic estate planning and establishes your charitable legacy. By including Imagine Housing in your will, trust, insurance, annuities or other estate plans, you leave a legacy that will provide affordable housing for the next generation.
- In-Kind Donations – From providing a hot meal for a community to donating cleaning and hygiene supplies, your in-kind contributions make a world of difference for residents in times of need. Learn more here or check out our Amazon wishlist.
- Fundraise on Facebook – Facebook allows you to easily set up a fundraiser for a nonprofit on your page and invite your friends to take part. If you do it on your birthday, Facebook will even kick start your fundraiser with a $1 donation! To get started, go to: www.facebook.com/fund/ImagineHousing.
- Shop with AmazonSmile – Make it easier to donate by using the browser extension Smilematic to raise money for Imagine Housing whenever you shop at Amazon!
AmazonSmile customers can now support Imagine Housing in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app, update your app. Click here for instructions.
- Switch on Give with Bing – Once on, your Bing searches will earn Rewards points taht are autoatically donated directly to the cause of your choice
Thank you for choosing to support Imagine Housing’s mission!
Imagine Housing is a 501(C)3 registered nonprofit organization, and your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS.
Our Tax ID Number is 94-3110312.