Imagine Housing Resident Resources Page
We are here to help!
Imagine Housing staff are here to help you with questions about your apartment, rent, accessing resource referrals, and more (see a complete list below).
Which community do you live in?
Our Case Managers offer on-site, individualized services to help residents take the next step in transforming their lives.
What We Can Do
- Welcome new residents
- Connect residents to community health and social services
- Provide information about and referrals for community resources
- Assist with the completion of Imagine Housing and non-Imagine Housing paperwork
- Advocate for permanent, affordable, sustainable housing
- Foster sustainable housing by ensuring safe and stable home environments
- Facilitate questions and support regarding lease agreements
You can find contact information for your case manager by clicking on your community above.
Case Managers are not able to provide personal care services, run errands, transport residents in their own vehicles, or handle residents’ finances. Case Managers are not first responders. In an emergency, please call 911.
With rent, lease, recertification, maintenance, or other property management issues:
- First, reach out to your Community Manager (Allied Residential) by phone or email.
- You can also reach out to the Portfolio Manager by phone or email.
- You can use APTEXX to submit a work order. Contact your Community Manager if you have any trouble accessing APTEXX.
If your issue is unresolved by Allied Residential Property Management, please you can open a grievance:
- By Phone: Imagine Housing Resident Hotline: (425) 576-9340
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org