Young Professionals Board
Imagine Housing is looking for passionate, diverse and engaged individuals to join our Young Professionals Board. Imagine Housing’s mission is to develop affordable housing, build welcoming communities, and foster vibrant futures.
The Imagine Housing Young Professionals Board (YPB) is comprised of like-minded individuals in their 20s and 30s that are passionate about advocacy and promoting economic equality through affordable housing in the Eastside community. The YPB supports Imagine Housing’s mission through advocacy activities, volunteer projects and fundraising.
We are excited to reenvision the priorities and opportunities of the Young Professionals Board, so are seeking individuals who are ready to help us build an effective and sustainable future.
Individuals will be responsible for:
- Serving as an ambassador of Imagine Housing in their communities
- Providing constructive feedback on the strategic priorities, opportunities, and challenges of the board
- Participating in planning and attending advocacy activities and volunteer opportunities
- Participating in planning and attending Fundraising Events and activities
- Developing collaborative partnerships with the Governing Board and Sub-Committees
Board positions are considered served after 1 year, but are open to unlimited number of terms.
Ideal candidates will be located in King County. Special considerations can be made for those who wish to participate virtually.
Contact Aubrey White, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.