Finding a safe, stable, and affordable home is the first step toward achieving long term stability.
Imagine Housing Case Managers serve as community focal points as well as critical links to external service partners and resources, tailored to the specific needs of the residents.
- Help residents with basic needs supplies, such as hygiene and cleaning supplies
- Connect residents to community health and social services, education, healthcare, and employment partners
- Provide information about and referrals for community resources
- Assist with the completion of paperwork
- Build a sense of community at each of our properties through group events
- Foster sustainable housing by ensuring safe and stable home environments
- Facilitate questions and support regarding lease agreements
Together with our residents, we are preserving shared values and realizing the full promise our community.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING + SUPPORTIVE SERVICES = HOUSING STABILITY
90% of Imagine Housing households maintain housing for a year or more.
Supportive Services Model
Individual goal setting ∙Financial stability training ∙ Housing stabilization services ∙ Job preparation
Respect and Dignity
are basic human rights.
Everyone comes with inherent strengths to work through life’s challenges and forge positive changes in their lives.
Each person has freedom of choice of their own life.
A healthy community is one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.