Vision and Principles
Imagine Housing empowers individuals and families, supports diversity and strengthens communities by developing permanent affordable rental housing and providing supportive services.
Regardless of income, individuals and families in East King County have stable housing and strong support in diverse communities that empower success and foster a high quality of life.
We are working to help create an inviting Eastside community where families and individuals can choose to live regardless of income level:
- Teachers, service professionals and minimum wage earners are able to live in the same cities in which they work.
- Seniors need not leave their historic living locations simply because funds are limited or fixed.
- People who were once homeless can find permanent affordable housing and supportive services through providers that are committed to their successful transition into lives of independence and financial viability.
In everything we do, we strive to:
- Transform our community, making immediate and long-term differences.
- Develop innovative solutions based on stability, integrity and long-term viability.
- Partner with organizations and individuals to broaden our effectiveness.
- Engage the public in our work.