Vision and Principles
Imagine Housing develops affordable housing, builds welcoming communities and fosters vibrant futures.
Our vision is an Eastside with interconnected and welcoming communities where all people can live, learn, work and play.
We are building an inviting Eastside community where families and individuals can choose to live regardless of income level:
- Teachers, service professionals and minimum wage earners are able to live in the same cities in which they work.
- Seniors need not leave their historic living locations simply because funds are limited or fixed.
- People who were once homeless can find permanent affordable housing and supportive services through providers that are committed to their successful transition into lives of independence and financial viability.
In everything we do, we strive to:
- Transform our community, making immediate and long-term differences.
- Develop innovative solutions based on stability, integrity and long-term viability.
- Partner with organizations and individuals to broaden our effectiveness.
- Engage the public in our work.