Rose Crest at Talus
341 Shangri La Way
Issaquah, WA 98027
Rose Crests stands at the top of the beautiful Talus community in Issaquah. Surrounded by the “Issaquah Alps” and near abundant parks, Rose Crest provides an idyllic setting for raising a family. Because of its location atop Talus hill, residents at Rose Crest find that they are often bus or car dependent (its walk score is only 9). Yet, by bus or car, residents are within a mile or two of countless grocery stores, restaurants, shops and community resources, including the Cougar Mountain Zoo. In addition to the 51 one- to four-bedroom apartments, amenities at Rose Crest include:
- Community room for resident activities (with kitchen)
- Community laundry facility
- Playground and basketball court
- Several community parks within walking distance
- Issaquah Valley Middle School – 1.21 miles
- Issaquah Middle School – 1.79 miles
- Issaquah High School – 2.11 miles
Nearest bus lines
Rose Crest is available for those families earning between 30% and 60% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Rose Crest contact the property manager at 425-392-8690 or email@example.com.