Mine Hill Apartments
245 SW Clark Street
Issaquah, WA 98027
Mine Hill is tucked comfortably at the end of SW Clark Street in downtown Issaquah. Just a footbridge away from Front Street, residents at Mine Hill enjoy close access to fabulous dining, a local grocery store, the public library, the Issaquah Community Center and dozens of small shops. Mine Hill is just a few miles from most major grocery stores and abundant community resources. Mine Hill has a walk score of 75. In addition to the 28 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, amenities at Mine Hill include:
- Community laundry facility
- Playground in courtyard
- At adjacent Johnson Hill community (also owned by Imagine Housing): a community room for resident activities and a business center with computers and printers
- Clark Elementary School – .38 miles
- Issaquah Middle School – .24 miles
- Issaquah High School – .58 miles
Nearest bus lines
Within walking distance of Mine Hill is access to bus routes 200, 209, 214, 271, 554 and 927. View route maps.
Mine Hill is fully subsidized through project-based Section 8. To qualify, your income must be below 50% of area median income, though preference is given for those earning less than 30% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Mine Hill contact the property manager at 425-392-2580 or email@example.com.