Johnson Hill Apartments
280 SW Clark Street
Issaquah, WA 98027
Johnson Hill is tucked comfortably at the end of SW Clark Street in downtown Issaquah. Just a footbridge away from Front Street, residents of Johnson Hill enjoy close access to fabulous dining, a local grocery store, the public library, the Issaquah Community Center and dozens of small shops. Johnson Hill is just a few miles from most major grocery stores and abundant community resources. Johnson Hill has a Walk Score of 65. In addition to the 38 two- and three- bedroom apartments, amenities at Johnson Hill include:
- Carports with one assigned parking space per unit
- Community room for resident activities
- Business center with computers and printers
- Community laundry facility
- Washers and dryers in some units
- Courtyard playground at the adjacent Mine Hill community, also owned by Imagine Housing
- Clark Elementary School – .45 miles
- Issaquah Middle School – .31 miles
- Issaquah High School – .63 miles
Nearest bus lines
Johnson Hill is available for those families earning between 30% and 60% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Johnson Hill contact the property manager at 425-392-2580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.