4575 Klahanie Drive SE
Issaquah, WA 98029
Highland Gardens is nestled into the beautiful Klahanie neighborhood of the Issaquah Plateau. Directly across the street from QFC, a gas station, countless shops and restaurants, and some of the area’s most extensive trails and parks, Highland Gardens provides a picturesque home. Highland Gardens has a walk score of 63. In addition to the 51 gorgeous studio to five- bedroom apartments, amenities at Highland Gardens include:
- Community cabana for resident activities (with kitchen)
- Community laundry facility
- Playground and basketball court for children
- Resident community garden
- Access to Klahanie Pool
- Endeavor Elementary School – 1.0 miles
- Beaver Lake Middle School – 1.7 miles
- Skyline High School – 4.2 miles
Nearest bus lines
Within walking distance of Highland Gardens is access to bus routes 269, 554 and 927.
Highland Gardens is available for those families earning between 30% and 60% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Highland Gardens contact the property manager at 425-427-8387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.