2627 148th Avenue SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Chalet is home to 18 lovely apartments and is conveniently located directly next to Bellevue College, which makes it an ideal home for students, professors or college staff. It is also located less than a mile from QFC, several restaurants and beautiful Robinswood Park. Chalet has a walk score of 63. Amenities at Chalet include:
- Playground in courtyard
- Private decks/patios for each apartment
- Lovely wooded setting
- Community laundry facility
- Water/sewer/garbage Included
- Lake Hills Elementary School – .9 miles
- Eastside Christian School (Elementary and Middle) – .23 miles
- Tillicum Middle School – 1.03 miles
- Robinswood High School – .28 miles
Nearest bus lines
From 148th Avenue SE and Southeast 24th Street (.8 mile away), there are routes 221, 245 and 271. View route maps.
Chalet is available for those earning between 30% and 60% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Chalet contact the property manager at 425-232-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.