4087 129th Place SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
Andrew’s Heights is a diverse and supportive living community. Located in the Factoria neighborhood of Bellevue, Andrew’s Heights provides 24 apartment homes ranging from one to four bedrooms. A trail connects Andrew’s Heights to Factoria Boulevard where you will be just a minutes’ walk from grocery stores, restaurants and the shops at Factoria Mall. Andrew’s Heights has a walk score of 86. Amenities at Andrew’s Heights include:
- Two playgrounds in courtyard
- Garage parking
- Elevator from parking garage
- Community laundry facility
- Dishwashers in units
- Water/sewer/garbage Included
- Newport Children’s School (pre-K – 1st grade) – .29 miles
- Puesta Del Sol Elementary School (Spanish Immersion) – .22 miles
- Tyee Middle School – .36 miles
- Newport High School – .3 miles
Nearest bus lines
Within walking distance of Andrew’s Heights there are abundant bus routes, including lines 210,219, 222, 240, 245, 246, 247, 821, 822, 823 and 823, and 989. View route maps.
Andrew’s Heights is available for those earning between 25% and 50% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Andrew’s Heights contact the property manager at 425-401-1004 or email@example.com.