4220 Factoria Blvd SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
Andrew’s Glen is one of Imagine Housing newest communities, opened in September 2011. Conveniently located on Factoria Boulevard across the street from Newport High School, residents enjoy just a moment’s walk to grocery stores, restaurants and the shops at Factoria Mall. Andrew’s Glen has a walk score of 71. In addition to the 40 gorgeous studio-2 bedroom apartments, amenities at Andrew’s Glen include:
- Community room for resident activities (w/kitchen)
- Computer lab and library
- Community laundry facility
- Gym-quality treadmill and recumbent bike
- Two landscaped outdoor areas
- Secured building
- Garage Parking
- Fully accessible units
- Modern unit finishes with bright cabinets and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Evergreen energy efficient heating and appliances
- Water/sewer/garbage included
- Newport Children’s School (pre-K – 1st grade) – .1 miles
- Puesta Del Sol Elementary School (Spanish Immersion) – .46 miles
- Tyee Middle School – .51 mile
- Newport High School – .05 mile
Nearest bus lines
Within walking distance of Andrew’s Glen are abundant bus routes, including lines 210,219, 222, 240, 245, 246, 247, 821, 822, 823 and 824.
Andrew’s Glen provides 20 apartment homes for formerly homeless veterans at or below 30% of area median income and 20 apartment homes for other residents earning between 40% and 60% of area median income. To determine if you qualify, view the Washington State Housing Finance Commission website and click on King County.
To apply for an apartment at Andrew’s Glen contact the property manager at 425-392-2580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.