Imagine Housing by the numbers
- More than 1,200 individuals now securely housed.
- Of our 485 families, 60.83% earn less than $20,000 per year.
- $19,862 is the median household income for families.
- $1,426 is the average rent for a two-bedroom apartment in East King County. $491 is the average rent paid by Imagine Housing families.
- 61% of Imagine Housing families report that there is someone with special needs in their household.
- Residents received 2,458 resource referrals in 2014, including assistance with transportation, utility bills, childcare and healthcare.
- Imagine Housing staff delivered over 3,116 hours of case management in 2014.
- 74% of residents said that supportive services increased their sense of community at their property.
- 97% of residents actively worked on their personal goal plan.
- 90% of residents with chronic mental health issues or significant disabilities participated in enriching and skill increasing activities, such as volunteering, community building, activities or exercise.
- 60% of residents who were able to work achieved employment or increased their employment income within the year.
- Imagine Housing offered 788 hours of child and youth programming in 2014 (serving 153 youth).
- 70% of youth participating in Homework Club improved their homework and study skills in 2014, 88% strengthened their conflict management and interpersonal skills, and 81% increased their leadership skills.
- 100% of parents with children in our programs said that the resident services coordinator has helped their children make informed and responsible choices.
- 485 permanent affordable rental homes throughout Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island and Redmond.
- 98.2% occupancy throughout our housing portfolio.
- 58 brand new homes opened in 2014
- 232 new homes under development to break ground in 2016-2018.