Imagine Housing by the numbers
- More than 1,100 individuals now securely housed.
- Of our 485 families, 61% earn less than $20,000 per year.
- 50% of our households are employed.
- $19,627 is the median household income for families.
- 37% of our residents are under 18 years of age.
- $489 is the average rent paid by Imagine Housing families.
- 75% of Imagine Housing families report that there is someone with special needs in their household.
- Residents received 4,246 resource referrals in 2015, including assistance with transportation, utility bills, childcare and healthcare.
- Imagine Housing staff delivered over 3,167 hours of case management in 2015.
- 88% of residents said that supportive services increased their sense of community at their property.
- 80% of residents with chronic mental health issues or significant disabilities participated in enriching and skill increasing activities, such as volunteering, community building, activities or exercise.
- 82% of residents who were able to work achieved employment or increased their employment income within the year.
- Imagine Housing offered 1,147 hours of child and youth programming in 2015 (serving 146 youth).
- 485 permanent affordable rental homes throughout Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Redmond and Sammamish.
- 99% occupancy throughout our housing portfolio.
- 149 new homes under development to break ground in 2016-2018.